We specialise in advising companies in the mobile sector. We act for publishers, marketers, advertising and media agencies but also for a multitude of technology suppliers in the mobile sector.
Terms such as cookies, IDFA, beacons, and location-based advertising underpin our analytical skills. Together with our national and international clients, we develop innovative business models that comply with privacy laws.
We advise our clients on the development of Apps for all platforms, including from the perspective of data protection.
We also provide support for clients applying for prestigious data protection quality marks, and for that reason are also, for instance, co-operating partners of ePrivacy GmBh (www.eprivacy.eu).
Our services cover, for example:
- App contracts
- Mobile and online behavioral targeting
- User profiles, use of IP addresses, cookies and device IDs (IDFA, AndroidID) as well as implementing the OBA framework
- Real Time Bidding, Data Exchange
- Location-based services
- Setting up co-operation agreements between publishers, advertisers and media agencies as well as mobile and online marketing agreements
- SEM, SEO marketing and affiliate marketing
Our firm is a co-founder of the international network of specialist IT law firms worldITlawyers (http://www.worlditlawyers.com/) and a member of the BVDW (Bundesverband Digitale Wirtschaft, the German Federal Association for the Digital Economy), active, for instance, in its specialist groups for mobile and social media, as well as in the targeting unit. Dr. Frank Eickmeier is additionally an accredited expert at the ULD, (Unabhaengiges Landeszentrum fuer Datenschutz, Kiel, the Independent Regional Centre for Data Protection in Kiel).