IT and data protection law
- Advice and certification for businesses in the online and communication sectors, especially in the areas of online marketing, eCommerce, and eHealth
Copyright and media law
- Advice and representation for corporations and individuals in the film, advertising and online sectors, especially artists and agencies
- Drafting and revising contracts and standard clauses
- Registration of industrial property rights
- Advice and judicial representation regarding trademark violations
- 2006–2011 Bucerius Law School, Hamburg and Libera Università degli Studi Sociali Guido Carli, Rome
- 2011 First legal state exam at the Hanseatic higher regional court
- 2011–2013 Legal trainee to the Hanseatic higher regional court, including posts at the Northern German Broadcasting Corporation (NDR, Hamburg) and at the Wikimedia Foundation (San Francisco)
- 2014 Admission to the Hamburg bar
- 2016 Ph.D. in copyright and design law, Christian Albrecht University of Kiel
- Die Schutzschwelle für Werke der angewandten Kunst im deutschen und europäischen Recht (The Threshold of Originality for Works of Applied Art in German and European Law), V&R 2017.
- (with Tobias Lutzi) Wikipedia und Rechtsvergleichung, in: von Schlieffen/Fischer (eds.), Tagungsband zum interdisziplinären Symposium 'Rechtsquelle Wikipedia? Praxis–Fiktionen–Standards', pp. 17–25 (PDF).
- Co-chair of the intellectual property and media law group, Bucerius Alumni
- Chair of the Supervisory Board, Wikimedia Deutschland